Dubai world

Dubai world

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A joyous Experience


Last Thursday was an exuberant day packed with surprises .I was nearly late just by a fraction of a minute and I proceeded to the Parade Square smiling gleefully ( thinking that Lady Luck was shining on me) I sat down down immediately and took out my book to read .Just as I started reading, the bell rang as I put my book back into my bag reluctantly. It was followed by flag raising before the principal gave an pithy speech about the world tilting to the east .I ,instead of paying attention to him , was talking with my friend about random things

Soon ,the talk ended and I returned back to class after penetrating through the crowd .The Chinese teacher asked to finish the 2nd part of our TfU and he gave us a trite and hackneyed speech before let us do our own group discussion . During our presentation ,I came to realise that it was banal and hackneyed .

The PE lesson was more of a relief when we founded out that we are only going to run 100m ,furthermore, we can play floorball before the run .Additionally , our teacher also announced our 2.4km run timing . It was the first I beat the 15 min mark and I was elated. WooHoo! How great is that ! My heart was filled with excitement and anticipation as I took my stick and when up to the hall . We had a hard time organising our teams and eventually ,we started the ball rolling .

It was of great fun and even though we were losing at the start but we manage to turn the scores , hence , we were extremely delighted , maybe slightly petulant. It was our turn to go for the 100m run. By then , I was extremely fatigue and hence I did not do well for my run . My feelings were complicated and they could not be described using word.



The recess bell marks the end of PE and as soon as I was released , I bought a plate of delicious paste and gulped it down fast so that I could have time to rest as well as to change . The rest of day was rather mundane so I should not list them to you. Lastly , my friends and I enjoyed a game of table-tennis. I think that the game was beneficial as it not only trains your reaction time but also help you to bond with your friends. I believed that you should balance study and play so that you would not be overstressed .I truly had a joyous experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment